tel: 0845 330 9916Parallel House, 32 London Road, Guildford, GU1 2AB

Practical help for expatriates, non-residents & non-UK domiciliaries

My international clients include UK residents moving abroad and overseas investors setting up operations in the UK.

For private clients moving abroad, I can provide the following services to make the move a success:

  • Advising on the tax implications of buying a property abroad
  • Advising on your residence and domicile position for your UK and overseas tax returns
  • Applying for UK withholding tax exemption as an overseas landlord
  • Preparation and filing UK personal tax returns
  • For clients moving to a French or Spanish speaking country, I can translate all the local legal and tax documentation into English. See the website of my associated company, Castellar Consulting, for more details.

For clients coming to the UK from abroad, either to live here or to set up a business, I can help by:

  • Forming a custom-built UK company
  • Obtaining registration with the UK tax authorities
  • Advising on the special UK tax rules for short term residents or non-domiciliaries
  • Advising on the tax implications of buying a property here
  • Guiding corporate clients through the transfer pricing maze to reduce the risks of a tax inspection
  • Advising on European Union place of supply rules for VAT

Do you want help with your taxes from a quality sole practitioner?

If you are looking for a highly professional, no nonsense approach to your tax requirements then Geoffrey Collins & Co can help. Because I am a sole practitioner, you get a friendly, personal, highly efficient service that can remove all your tax challenges and you get complete peace of mind.

What’s more, as an expert tax adviser I can help identify ways you can pay less tax, help with your tax returns or resolve residence or domicile issues – with ease

For a free, informal chat over a coffee simply drop in or contact me